Nicole Moudaber and Skin dominated the summer of 2015 with their Breed EP. Nicole’s penchant for creating deep, grooving cuts paired with Skin’s memorable vocals created several anthems which populated Ibiza clubs last year and continue to make their way into various live sets today. Breathing new life into the EP’s ripple effect, they’ve now selected a diverse group of equally esteemed artists to provide their takes on original hits.
Pan-Pot’s re-work to “These Walls Are Made of Water” has been a heavy favorite thus far — the duo work the poignant house cut into a throbbing techno piece with a topline perfect for a club’s dancefloor. Venezuelan team Fur Coat go sinister in their rendition of “Organic Love,” utilizing industrial electric melodies and cloudy sound effects to conjure an ominous atmosphere. Standing out starkly from the rest of the remixes is the one by Mj Hall and Luz Wang, which blasts listeners with a serving of esoteric trap.
Skin and Moudaber made a rare live appearance together during Coachella 2016, and Moudaber will be making her next festival appearances stateside at Nocturnal Wonderland and Electric Zoo.
1. Nicole Moudaber feat. Skin – Someone Like You (Carl Craig Remix)
2. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – Don’t Talk To Me I’m Dancin’ feat. ZFK (Jamie Jones Remix)
3. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – These Walls Are Made Of Water (Pan-Pot Remix)
4. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – You Like This (Paco Osuna Remix)
5. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – Organic Love (Scuba Remix)
6. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – These Walls Are Made Of Water (Paul Ritch Remix)
7. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – Organic Love (Fur Coat Remix)
8. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – You Like This (Hector Remix)
9. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – Don’t Talk To Me I’m Dancin’ feat. ZFK (Jerome Sydenham Remix)
10. Nicole Moudaber & Skin – You Like This (MJ Hall Remix feat. Luz Wang)